Thursday, March 24, 2011

Here we go...third time is the charm!

Ok, so I am going tomorrow for my baseline scan to begin IUI round #3. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this is finally our month! I am praying and trying to remain optimistic. The first IUI resulted in an abdomen full of cysts and the second one resulted in the ectopic, so surely the third time is the "ONE"! Right? So, I'm eagerly awaiting tomorrow morning, knowing that this is one step closer to "completing my family".

This morning, while getting ready for work, I put Libby in bed with Brad to "snuggle while she was waking up". Just snuggling with her is some of the best medicine. Last night, she and I were talking about why we say prayers and Thank God for our food. I explained to her that some kids don't have enough money for food to eat and she was blessed becuase her mommy and daddy work hard to provide for her. She asked if the "kids with no monies" had bad mommies and daddies. I said, "No, maybe they just can't find jobs or their jobs don't pay very well." She thought for a moment and looked up, "Mommy, I have some monies in my piggy to give to the kids to get food." My heart just melted. Maybe we are doing something right with her! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment