Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My little princess

So, I have officially become obsessed with trying to get pregnant with baby #2. I don't like it. I am ready to be pregnant, have my last baby and get on with my life. I feel like I am missing out on so much, because I am so focused on getting pregnant again. However, until I have my baby in my arms, I don't feel like I will be "at peace". So, until then, we wait.

Today, was "tacky day" at Libby's school. This morning, I asked her what she wanted to wear. She looked at me very seriously and said, "Mommy, I'm skinny, and I don't DO tacky. I would rather dress like a princess." So, off she went in search of a "cute" dress to wear with her gold jeweled sandals. What am I going to do with her? She is so incredibly delightful and spoiled rotten :)

No comments:

Post a Comment